Wednesday, September 28, 2011

RETURN OF FAVORITE SHOWS

The best thing about September is the return of your favorite shows. It’s like your extended prime time family has returned from summer vacation.

Glee returned on Tuesday nights and I can’t wait to see what is going to happen. It was a shame when the group didn’t win but they are still going to come up on top. It’s good to see Kurt back at the school with the rest of the glee members and it was good to see the kids in New York City.

America’s Next Top Model is returning on Wednesday nights and I don’t care how long the show has been running but I love to see the girls fight it out for the top spot! I’m not much into the drama but I love a peak into the fashion industry and the pictures are always amazing.

Vampire Dairies was crazy last year with Stephan running away with Clause and turning into a bad vampire. It makes his brother look pretty good in the eyes of Elena. I hope Bonnie becomes a super witch and Jeremy can now see the dead? This season is going to be one exciting ride from the next.

I am really glad that Fringe is returning on Friday nights. I wasn’t sure as the season finale seemed to be a final finale but the loveable characters are coming back for another season.

Unfortunately, some shows did not make it back and it’s regrettable but I hope some of the new shows are promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment